Lunes, Pebrero 6, 2012

Quick Post - Hair Brush and Face Brush

Hey gorgeous people I've been quite busy with a few things but I am back!! On to my review/haul , I was  never a person who gives much attention to her hair until now ( late bloomer ) Since I have dyed, styled and damaged my hair I am now in the process of restoring it. I bought this hair brush  in Landmark Trinoma and It's called Vita Brush. It claims to restore and repair hair cuticles with natural ingredients. It's olive oil infused bristles help to strengthen weak hair with rich proteins.Vitamin and protein fortified ball tips gently massage scalp to encourage natural oil production. You guys should get this hair brush it's divine, but I am not really a hair expert but it works superb on my locks!! The other one is a face brush I bought in Saizen also in Trinoma. I used it when I got home but got a few bumps right away. ( sigh )  I'll give it one more shot  just because it 's pink hahaha



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento