Martes, Enero 10, 2012

First Haul!

First evurrr HAUL for this blog!!!!! People who know me very well can attest to the fact that I am not a spender, well, at least I don't consider myself as one. I am always on the hunt for the ''look for less'' in clothes and affordable substitutes of make-up brands I can't afford!! Quality doesn't have to suffer when you say affordable though, you just need to have a keen eye and a whole lot of perseverance walking around the mall to find 'em! So here are my affordable finds on a lazy afternoon!




I am currently obsessing on growing my hair and learning on styling it so I bought bobby pins19.75 Php, Glam Works heat defense 75 Php, and the hair bun maker ( don't know what's its called haha ) 49 Php.  I am in need of a new brush case and I found a decent one reasonably priced at 139 Php. Also grabbed my current facial wash Nivea sparkling white for oily skin 125 Php, a new leather case for my ancient iphone 3g  69 Php. I made a last top at Japan Home in Park Square and ended up with their wall decal for 88 Php only!!! Till my next hunt hunnies!! 

                                                                                                                                

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento