Martes, Enero 31, 2012

Tutuban Mall Finds!

I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic but considering  the state of our economy a true blue fashionista must find ways to keep up!! I just found out a new FASHION HAVEN in the busy place such as Tutuban Mall. If you gals do decide to head there I suggest you come in early. Your  gonna need time scouring and sifting through stores for price canvass and unique finds. One thing I noticed though is that a few stalls have the same items so again being early would give time to haggle! Just a tip be cheeky to the one manning the store,  giving out your sweetest smile sure wouldn't hurt anyone. So without further ado, here are my loots!!!




I got the stripes one-piece dress for 300 Php, the two see-through blouse I managed to haggle for 250 php each and 250 php for  the embroidered shorts! Dirt cheap right? I am definitely going back in there!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento