Lunes, Enero 2, 2012

Un deux trois...let's blog!

I have been following several beauty/fashion blogs for about a year or so but it is only now that I actually got the courage to start my own. You see, I haven't always been interested in make-up when I was hitting puberty, I had very troubled skin so it never occurred to me that I can wear any cos I might break out more. It is only recently that I stumbled and fell in love with ( long pause to create dramahhh ) make-up! Ever since that one fateful evening, when I decided to put eyeliner and used foundation for the first time, that I went gaga for hold it... MAKE-UP!! It just hit me that make-up is one of the few things I am passionate about. When you put a hint of blush on your cheek you don't only put color to your face but an added confidence, and that is priceless!! Now, I don't have to sulk whenever my mother or sister stall around cosmetic counters for who knows how long because it has now become my favorite playground!!! So do expect me to muse about anything and everything about being bootaful inside and out!!!! Let me leave you with  photos of my ever so gorgeous friend I forced to make-over!!

                                                                                                                                      

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento