Huwebes, Enero 19, 2012

Review: Cover Girl Clean sensitive skin Foundation

Hello cupcakes!!! I am back with yet another haul and a review to boot!  I am very particular with what I put on my face, so for my foundation I use Cover Girl Clean Sensitive Skin Foundation in classic ivory 210.


Cover Girl Clean Sensitive Skin
What I love about this product:
>> 100% fragrance- free and oil-free
>> Hypoallergenic 
>> It's consistency and texture
>> Buildable light to medium coverage
>> Does not break me out
>> Affordable!! Priced at 526Php ( not bad if you ask me !)

What I don't like about the product:
>> Tends to get flaky, and accentuates lines and pores, must use it with a good primer
>> It doesn't have a pump!! 
>> Doesn't contain spf 
>> not much help keeping the oil at bay! 

Over all this product is okay!! Very affordable and practically does the job covering imperfections. I love this product because it doesn't break me out compare to tons of foundies I have tested. So for my other hauls I also bought Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer and kokuryo lipstick in flame!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento